Authors of all accepted abstracts have been invited to present at GAP 2019. For those who have offered full papers for the GAP 2019 peer-reviewed proceedings, the organizers request:
- Standard length: 8 to 12 pages.
- Please use the formatting template
- Minerva TRI will retain copyright of the proceedings and the version of the papers as they appear in the proceedings. All final papers must be accompanied by a copyright agreement signed by the lead author on behalf of all authors associated with the paper. Minerva will require this to include the work in the proceedings.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring they have any necessary permission to use or reuse any visual materials in their papers and that sources are appropriately credited. Authors are also responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary permissions to publish about specific research or projects.
- Please limit commercial product mentions in papers, using generic terms where possible.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PRESENTERS
22 May 2019 – Draft Papers Due
25 June 2019 – Comments on Draft Papers Sent
25 July 2019 – Final Papers Due
Authors of abstracts for presentation only will receive a PPT template roughly 4 months prior to the event.